This Page

has been moved to new address

The Loves of my Life

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Loves of my Life


Today I'm sharing some possibly odd, but heartfelt things I am passionate about.  Hopefully, we can still be friends.

Presenting:
10 Things I Absolutely Love

I LOVE Hamburger Helper.  Sometimes I get this unreal craving for the salty goodness.  Though I still only make it once or twice a year because my husband refuses to eat all versions!  He's definitely missing out.

I LOVE the number 11.  A few years ago I started noticing 11s--everywhere!  For some reason they bring me a little peace throughout my day.  Crazy, huh?  Now you're going to start seeing them too.

I LOVE large headed children because that's what I've been given 3 out of 4 times.  I still love my normal headed one too.

I LOVE to watch people wrap presents, the gifted ones.   It fascinates me.   How do they do it!?!  I actually despise wrapping.  Beautiful wrapping takes such precision and detail.   I could watch for hours or at least minutes.

I LOVE kiddo snuggles!  Occasionally, I don't even mind when my kids are a little sick, so I get more cuddles.

I LOVE snow skiing.  I became addicted in college and even worked at a ski resort.  Only I haven't gone since I became pregnant with my first, 8.5 years ago!  This could be my big year, if I even remember how.

I LOVE our remote control bed.  I didn't want it!  My old squishy bed was heaven and this bed is not so cozy.  But I love that I can sit up in bed.  And!  It has significantly cut down on my husband's snoring.  Woo-hoo!

I LOVE that Mase sings to me.  We found out he was in the bottom 2nd percentile for speaking just a little over a year ago.  So, it thrills me that he is mostly caught up and is taking such joy in using his voice.

I LOVE paper plates.  I just treated myself to a glorious stack of them yesterday.  I've seen some debate on whether or not they can be recycled.  If I find out for certain that they can be, I may toss my dishes and go entirely with paper.

I LOVE that I live in the United States in 2011 and not in days long ago.  I love epidurals, contacts, grocery stores, wet wipes, my clunky van, and indoor plumbing.  I'll stop there.  I know I take things for granted too much, but what a relatively easy and great life I have.

Grumpy Grateful Mom Goal of the Day:  Extra cuddles for my sweet large heads. 

Labels:

59 Comments:

At September 21, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, please don't hate me but I *honestly* thought, when you wrote that you liked the number 11, that you were saying you liked the number II (as in number 2, y'know the bathroom kind?) ... I was seriously SOOO confused!

And I haven't been skiing since I was a mom either ... actually since I moved to Boston 11 years ago. I wonder if I would remember how either?

 
At September 21, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Help! Mama Remote... said...

Epidurials!!!!!!!!you rock!!!!!the best thing since sliced bread. My husand turns his nose up at hamburger helper and any other meal considered easy to me. I have one big head kid. My husband says he gets it from me. LOL love your list.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still get weak in the knees every time I see the doctor who did my epidural. I loved it!! =)
My son had a large head and has grown into it nicely.
I like hamburger helper too!
The comment Laura made about II is hilarious! lol

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Gratefully Growing in Grace said...

I love your last comment and think of this often.... How did Laura Ingalls Wilder survive without toilet paper, hand sanitizer, snow blowers, and the Internet???

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:08 AM , Blogger m&msmommy said...

I had to laugh about the Hamburger Helper thing...I used to refuse to eat it, and my husband NEVER understood why. It was just something about it that grossed me out (I wouldn't eat it as a child either), but then one day I made it just for him and the kiddos and decided to be brave and try a bite, and I LOVED it! :) We don't eat it often, but throw in some ground turkey, and yum, yum, yum, quick and easy! :)

I also love large headed children! ;) (assuming you mean literally the size of their heads! :)) Mia is (and always has been) off the charts in head size! As her ped says, it's to fit her smart, large brain! ;) And of course I love Manuel equally as much, as a normal headed child! :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting married on 11-11-11 :))

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

Oh how I miss Hamburger Helper. I had the biggest crush on the doctor who did my epidural, although my husband seems to think that I would have loved anyone at that given moment. He might be right.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your list! I grew up skiing and love to ski, but I haven't been since my oldest was born 7 years ago. I'm definitely taking him skiing this winter and I can't wait.
Also, I am comforted to know that I'm not the only mom of big-head-kids. My kids wear adult-sized baseball hats and they are 5 and 7 years old. And I can't buy them hoodies that don't zip up the front, or else we can't stretch the head hole wide enough for their gigantic craniums. Crazy.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

I, too, have the occasional craving for hamburger helper. But since I made my family eat it at least once (usually twice) a week for about 10 years, I usually ignore it.

Paper plates are wonderful. I keep them well stocked in my pantry so I can have a break when I'm having "one of those days."

I have to thank God for living in a time when we have dishwashers and washing machines at least once a day. Oh yeah, modern medicine is nice, too.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Ginger said...

I had to laugh at Laura's comment... I thought the same thing, but finally figured it out! I love the number 11 too. In fact, I got married on 11/11/92 (9+2=11)... cool, huh?

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I don't know if we can still be friends if you like Hamburger Helper. Ok, Ok we are still friends :-)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I often think I could never have lived a long long time ago. It's hard to believe how much changes over time.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Such a cute post! Love epidurals,wet ones- this made me laugh! Actually, the whole post did! We also love large head children in this family too:)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Mom of 12 said...

Paper plates are my favorite! I would love to be able to afford to use them every day. Unfortunately right now I'm stuck with just using them on holidays and birthdays. I swear you and I are twins. I grew up on Hamburger Helper but my sweetie won't eat it either.
Sandy

 
At September 21, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Liz Mays said...

I guess you love those epidurals because you also love those large headed children. :) I love Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper. That stuff is so good!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger LA Botchar said...

They make bamboo plates now - that are akin to paper, except you can wash them a few times and reuse because they are sturdier....or TOSS: garbage or compost bin. they will breakdown either way.

and they present Hamburger Helper just lovely!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Mikailah Autumn said...

Those are nice things to love. Who wouldn't like snuggling??? I love all those things... except hamburger helper. I must say I agree with your husband. I *hate* boxed food. ;)But I am sure that one day if I am married and have 4 little kids running around, I will become more open to the boxed stuff. :D

Blessings,
Mikailah~

 
At September 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

LOL on your loves! Do you know my almost 5 year old's favorite number is 11 too? And he loves to count to 111.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Mrs. M said...

We are having a sick day today so I imagine we will be doing a lot of cuddling. And movie watching.

I also am envious of people that wrap presents so beautifully! :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

You seriously crack me up!!! :)

I am so excited that Mase is talking as well! :) That is awesome!

As for the little things in life, well, it's easy to forget to be grateful for them, so how nice you put them in there! :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Emmy said...

Hamburger helper has occasionally been my saving grace when I was jut tired and worn out and really didn't want to make dinner.
I cannot wrap presents! I always seem to get way too much paper and it is just a mess. My husband does a better job than I do.
Yea for Mose talking and singing!!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Am I Really Grown Up? said...

I'm not a fan of Hamburger Helper. The first time I made it both Mark and I gave it a thumbs down. My Annabelle is the opposite of a big head kid. She was 9 months old and could wear a 3 month hat. And her child size Mickey ears are huge on her but fit me fine. Maybe I have a small head too:)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger LaVonne said...

I love Top Ramen noodles. Love them! They are salty and fattening but they taste so good :)

Thanks for sharing your fun yet zany list.

Blessings!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger NaDell said...

You probably see a lot of 11's because it's that year. I love your loves too!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Jenny Lynn said...

My children like hamburger helper, hubby does not.
I LOVE how cute the post was to read. Really put a smile on my face.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Jaclyn M said...

I'm sure the rest of your post was amazing but I kinda got stuck on the big headed kids part... Which ones have big heads and who doesn't.... I have never noticed before.... Oh and I did capture something about being glad we live in these times... I thought we were going to become pioneers hehe

 
At September 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Jaclyn M said...

Oh and in case you care... my hubby loves hamburger helper... It's me that despises it in our house ;)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Blogger  Intangible Hearts said...

Being grateful is a huge blessing. Mentally, I don't think I fit into 2011 very well, but that's only because I've been listening to my husband complain about computers, technology and cell phones lately. We're here for a reason. :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Gigi said...

I'm not a huge fan of Hamburger Helper. Probably because I had it too often as a child. But Tuna Helper....now that I can get behind!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I love that we live in 2011 too, but I have to disagree with the Hamburger Helper! ;)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger John said...

Yeah we wished we signed up for a million paper plates instead of china when we were engaged. It would have been so much more useful. Maybe I will make that wedding presents from now on. The bride and groom will be confused until they have their first argument about who does the dishes.

I loved this post. I am thankful for my modern conveniences too. I think if you would rather live in another time period you should just go help out in Haiti for a month.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM , Anonymous My Inner Chick said...

---I love the things you love.
I too, adore babies with big heads. Weird! I like to feel their baby fuzz hair. x

 
At September 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Lourie said...

Oh Hamburger Helper is a mom's bestest friend! I want one of those sleep number beds. I love that I can read blogs from my iPhone!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Hahaha! I love your list!! Crunchy Taco Hamburger Helper is my favorite...with extra frito's and cheese :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger S said...

And I love your blog! How great is this list. Big heads....laughed out loud because I frequently tell my husband that I adore little kids that wear glasses. I know it sounds mean, but just one of those things that makes me smile....think the little boy from Jerry McGuire. Happily following!

Sadie via vB

 
At September 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So long, long ago, we used to eat Hamburger Helper all the time. Even while pregnant with the first kid. We ate it too much. We OD. Now, the thought of it makes me gag. :(

When I was growing up, we used paper plates all the time. In fact, I'm pretty sure that my mom still uses them.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous Beth said...

My husband LOVES cheesy italian shells hamburger helper and I always tell him the house smell like farts when I get home (he knows to eat it when I work late). It is very easy and convenient though. Great post!

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous snipsofsnailsandpuppydogtails said...

My husband and I lived off hamburger helper when we first married. I married so very young and didn't really know how to cook. Plus, we were broke and it was cheap. :)

Epidurals. Ah. We need to do a post soley in their honor. I gave birth to 3 ten pound boys. The anesthesiologist was my best friend.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

I love your loves! My hubby is a HUGE Hamburger Helper fan. I love slightly-sick-kid snuggles and large heads. I married a guy with a large head and got a kid with a large head. :D This is the life.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I love big headed kids too! My son's head is SO disproportionate, seriously, he was in the 4% for height and weight and above the 90% for head. My daughter's always had a large head too.
And I also love epidurals (I can't wait to get my next one!!)
And snuggles! Yummy! And sometimes I like when the kids get sick and they want to be all snuggly.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Blogger stephanie said...

thank heaven for epidurals! I'm with you on that one for sure :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Luanne said...

I never had an epidural :( And I love Hamburger Helper too...secretly...yummm! This was super funny :)

 
At September 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love living in America too. We have many things to be grateful here. I don't know what I would do without my contacts.

 
At September 21, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger K Lind said...

I could not love this post more! I agree on every single one of these. I think we are kindred spirits or siblings separated at birth! ;-) Thanks for sharing!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Kiddothings said...

I would love to know what Hamburger Helpers taste like. I might love it too.
No question about it - epidural.
You have lots to love and I can see why life is good for you. :)

 
At September 22, 2011 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper are the only thing I can cook lol!

I'm jealous that the epidural worked well for all you guys... It was terrible for me, it barely worked. =(

 
At September 22, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

When I saw this post in my reader I was all ready for a post about your children, and then you had me in stiches with your first love, Hamburger Helper!!! You are one of my loves, you always make me laugh!! Thank you!! Great list!!!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Cam - Bibs and Baubles said...

I'm so jealous. I want a remote control bed. That sounds like heaven!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love big head kids too. I wish it had been easier to deliver him.

 
At September 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 is my favorite number. It's my birthday, the day I got engaged and my anniversay. It definitely has a special place in my heart.

 
At September 22, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Ditto on that last one especially! i could never have handled the olden days...know what freaks me out...thinking about the pioneer women on their period! Dang that would suck! No pain killers no modern pads...yuck! not to be gross but I kind og had to share! Haha also, come by this winter and you can watch me wrap presents...I learned from the best and it is one of my favorite things to do!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Kerry said...

And how was that for you pushing out 3 out of 4 large headed babies lol
You make me laugh!!
Oh and you should see me wrap gifts, I'm the best there is lol, you can't even open them they're stuck down to perfection :)

 
At September 22, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Amen on that last one, lady!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Ruth said...

A remote control bed? You are way cool! I, too, truly admire people who wrap well. 'Cause I definitely *don't* wrap well! And ALL of my kids have big heads (they get it from me), so I have to agree with you that big heads are stinkin' cute!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I randomly crave hamburger helper too!! And yes... Paper plates are the bomb diggity... I hate doing dishes more than any other chore!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I love watching people wrap too, though I hate other people watching me wrap. All of my family are good wrappers, except me. If I hear one more time that my corners aren't right... ;)

 
At September 24, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Honey I'm Home Blog said...

And I love your writing. This was so fun to read.

Warmly, Michelle

 
At September 27, 2011 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Your paragraph about Mase was so touching. What a wonderful blessing! Sing it, Mase!!!!!

 
At September 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Camie Rae said...

I love Hamburger Helper too...my hubby and I lived off it when we were first starting out and we don't have it very often. We DID actually have it tonight...double cheeseburger...oh mama cheesy goodness!! AND I have big headed children too. What is the deal?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home